When your child is having a dental emergency, it’s important to seek treatment as soon as possible. Postponing dental care can lead to unnecessary complications and could require more extensive treatment – not to mention more pain for your child.
Pediatric dental emergency services includes any urgent dental service that quickly relieves a child’s oral pain. These emergency services can also repair damage to a tooth or other issues that could worsen if left untreated. Here at Smiles of Elgin, we provide restorations and pain management solutions to children, if needed.
Pediatric Emergency Dental Services include:
- Treatment for oral pain, including toothaches or feelings of discomfort
- Emergency tooth extraction
- Emergency repair of fractured or chipped teeth
- Pain management for wisdom teeth
- Repair of tooth fillings or crowns
- Orthodontic discomfort brought by brackets or wires
- Treatment for oral infections