Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions patients have about dentistry and oral health issues. If you have any other questions, or would like to schedule an appointment, we would love to hear from you. Click on a question below to see the answer.
- What should I do if I have bad breath?
- How often should I brush and floss?
- Are amalgam (silver) fillings safe?
- How can I tell if I have gingivitis or periodontitis (gum disease)?
- Why is it important to use dental floss?
- How can cosmetic dentistry help improve the appearance of my smile?
- What are porcelain veneers and how can they improve my smile?
- What can I do about stained or discolored teeth?